In an effort to provide the best services and programs possible, we ask individuals seeking certain services to make a contribution in the form of a membership.
- Individual $100
- Student: $50
- Small Business: $250
- Family: $150
- Senior (65+): $50
Services that are part of the membership include the following:
- ITIN (Individual Tax Identification numbers) applications
- Tax preparation
- Translation of Birth Certificates (first 2 free, please refer to chart below)
- Interpretation (first hour free, please refer to chart below)
- Notary services, Computer /Internet access, copies, printing, fax service, and access to our library
- Referral to trusted agencies and organizations: Immigration attorneys, workers’ rights, health and social services
- Notification about educational workshops: financial education, parenting classes, Know-Your-Rights, civic engagement, and others organized by our agency, and
- Subscription to our quarterly newsletter, El Heraldo, which includes information on our events, services, and other important announcements.
- Assistance with scheduling appointments with the Mexican Consulate in Portland/ Seattle to process Consular Identification, Passports, Double Nationalities and Military Registrations.
- Health Workshops: breast-care, diabetes and nutrition workshops.
*** Memberships are considered a donation to the organization and being a member is not a requirement for receiving services***
Service Cost Chart
|Notary||First 3 are free ($5/document)||$10/document|
|Tax filing assistance¹||Current year is free ($65 for prior years)||Membership cost|
|Translation of Birth Certificate||First 2 are free ($10/ page)||$15/page|
|Interpreting²||First hour free ($15/hour)||$30/hour*|
|General application||First hour free ($15/hour)||$20/hour|
1 For small business tax assistance there will be a $25 additional cost, if you come to your appointment without organizing your receipts and documents.
2 Cost may vary, refer to our Interpreting Policy.